[Call for Papers] IIPPE 2022: Agrarian Change Working Group
International Initiative for the Promotion of Political Economy (IIPPE) 22nd Annual Conference, 7-9 September 2022, Bologna, Italy
Call for papers and panel proposals: Agrarian Change Working Group
The agrarian change working group invites submission of proposals for individual papers, and thematic panels. Submissions are open to all aspects of agrarian change and but we especially encourage contributions on the following themes:
- Covid and agrarian change: restructuring and crisis for whom?Agrarian change and the socio-ecological crisis
- Agrarian change and extractivism
- Authoritarian neo-populism and left agrarian populism
- Agrarian autonomy: movements and perspectives
- Rural labour migration and agrarian change
- Social reproduction and agrarian change
- Agrarian struggles and the green economy
- New and old discussions on alternatives to globalised agriculture
Abstracts of individual papers (max. 500 words) or panel proposals (max. 500 words plus abstracts of the individual papers) must be submitted via the IIPPE Webpage: http://iippe.org.
The deadline is April 30, 2022.
For questions and additional information contact: